Posting for 2K

Well, Xeno beat me to it! Last week I set in motion plans for a posting on pacing for 2000m - it is that time for year for ergattas after all. Well, today Xeno posted on the very subject. I'm a firm beliver in gathering information for as many places as you can so do go read his post.

What had I planned? Well, there is a great deal on the subject at the Concept II forums. Do have a look! When I did, I noted that Mike Caviston had already done an impressive amount of research on the subject. I couldn't imagine doing anything close to what Mike did, so I invited him to do a guest post for us and he has agreed! I hope that we can have this soon, but until then, give Mike's work a good read.

If you enjoyed this post or other information on the site, subscribe to the Rowing Science Newsletter for regular updates and exclusive insider information for subscribers only.

or subscribe to the RSS Feed